Wednesday, April 18, 2012

To All Who Come To This Happy Blog...Welcome!

Hi'ya pals! My name is Brandy and you can almost always find me in a Disney park. That is, until I moved from Southern California to Texas. Now I'm looking forward to the 16 hour drives to Walt Disney World. Here on this happy blog you'll find Disney travel tips, Disney reviews of all kind (i.e. theme parks, attractions, shows, movies and merchandise), and general chatter on all things Disney.

So keep your hands and arms inside the blog at all times and refrain from flash photography.





I'm an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Pixie Vacations. I am waiting to help you bring your dream vacation to life for you and the ones you love. Contact me today! ºoº brandy@pixievacations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment