Sunday, April 22, 2012

Main Street Isn't the Only Place To See the Fireworks, Ya Know?

In fact, you don't even need a ticket! One night after one of those rare trips to Disneyland when we didn't stay until the park closed, we stopped for gas at the Chevron on South Harbor Blvd right across from Disneyland. Half way into a full tank we hear a BOOM. (not something you really hope to hear while you're standing at a gas station) My friend and I look up and see the "Remember...Dreams Come True" fireworks exploding in the sky. Excellent. "Kids! Roll down your windows."



My friend taking pictures

 The kids didn't even have to get out of the car.

"Night Night, Disney Fireworks"

I'm an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Pixie Vacations. I am waiting to help you bring your dream vacation to life for you and the ones you love. Contact me today! ºoº brandy@pixievacations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment