Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Jewel Brightens Our Day At Disney

As some of you know, a Disney Cast Member can oft times make or break a Disney experience. While dining with friends at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill inside Disney's California Adventure, some wonderful mariachi ladies began to play and sing. My daughter often gets too overwhelmed with music to sit still so she jumped up from her seat and walked over in front of the performers and began to boogie. Nearby was a lovely Cast Memeber named Jewel who added a little bit of pixie dust to our trip as she paused for a moment from her regular duties to dance with my daughter. 





In my opinion it is these tiny little moments that put the real magic in a Disney trip. Thank you Jewel for making our day sparkle! 


Do you have any magical Cast Member memories? Share them here!






I'm an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with Pixie Vacations. I am waiting to help you bring your dream vacation to life for you and the ones you love. Contact me today! ºoº brandy@pixievacations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment